Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

A new week

     Hey,how have you been,everybody?yeah,it's no doubt that we have ushered in a new week!"Blue Monday"!Let's talk about last week?As a matter of fact,no special for me,neither good nor bad,just so so...you know the weather always freezing so that i got frostbite again!I've gone frostbite since I've come to College!!!My first,second... (frostbite)was dedicated to Liuzhou!!!so terrible!and now so itchy my hands!
                                                             
                                                                 
                                                                          
   Poor me,that was my meals last weekend!I really wanted to eat meat with my meals!!!not noodles every day!!!


   By the way,today is Plant Trees Day for China!First of all,Happy Arbor Day to all of you!Do you go to plant trees today?

No comments:

Post a Comment