Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

熊斯颖《一》

            Her name is 熊斯颖(Xiong Siying)!5 years old:)and she's sooooooooooo cute and clever...
            Yesterday I got a relatively easy part-time job, my responsibility is to pick up my teacher's daughter(熊斯颖) everyday at 17:15 and playing with her , taking care of her, particular attending to her safety ! A half hours later about 18:30 I'll take her to dinner, that's all.Of course, without including weekend one week.She is very active, cheerful, playful...looks like my cousin,but it's not a problem,it's ok for me:)
            Today she did not want to go out ,so we're mainly playing games,reading fairy tales at home,but there is ONE thing she must do everyday that's playing slide!Look,she's so happy!!She's a small child,and I'm a big child,lol:)






                                                                        
        

6 comments:

  1. She's so adorable! What a great part-time job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's cute. Do you sing Chinese children songs together? I only know the song "Ni Wa Wa".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,Good idea! but she seemed that do not like singing,huh!but i will teach her later and try my best do sth to make her more happy:)

      Delete
  3. She has cute smile and looks happy. You must be a good part-time nanny for her. I wonder if there are CCTVs in her playground and in each room of her house. The CCTVs are being largely installed at home and playgrounds in Korea for parents to watch their children and nannies from their workplace. So it is said that working as a nanny in Korea is stressful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working as a nanny in ANYWHERE is stressful,not only in Korea!

      Delete