Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hello, 2013!

    Hello, everybody! Long time no see. I've been busy all the time, so no time to write my blog. How are you my friends? Well, I must tell you that my internship has ended on February 28, meanwhile I  would also like to thank the hotel to give me this internship opportunity. Next I'd like to share with you some of my internship life. As you see, it's the first time I initiatively participated into do hostess at our hotel Spring Festival Gala day on February 5, 2013, at the beginning of I'm a little nervous, but later everything was fine.
  














 
 

2 comments:

  1. You all look pretty in the beautiful clothes. And you got the dress with the gold ..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Giora. I wish i could get the dress with gold =)

      Delete