Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

New life in Nanning,Guangxi

Hello, my dear friends! Sorry, i have no more time to write my blog(busy for my studying), and can not share my nice pics with you on here , but you can click Facebook to see many pics about my new life in Nanning if you'd like it:)  I promise that i will be on here if i'm free, so do not worry about it.
                                                             
                                                                CAEXPO, Nanning



                                                                        on the way




                                                          with my best friend, Man Jiaxin



 

  Last night, i just came back Nanning from Yulin(my friend's home), she invited me to go to Yulin to see her, and many thanks to my best friend. 

Best wishes to everyone!                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment