Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The first day in Guangzhou

    This trip in Guangzhou from 11th to 18th, April, and really thank you my best friend Jiaxin Man for inviting me to visit there.

                             No seat! About 14 hours by train from Liuzhou to Guangzhou.


                                                        I loveeee SHAMIAN soooo much
 

                                                       
                                                     

                                                                           



 
 

                                                                               

   
    Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Street is located in the Liwan district of Guangzhou (commonly known as the West off) of the nine way, the next 9 Road, the 10th-fu Road, is a wide pedestrian street signs Shangxiajiu three major construction boom city business centers, renowned at home and abroad.
                   

    I appreciated my best friend Jiaxin Man and  kind hospitality of  her parents during the time I stayed in GZ. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment