Pages

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Social Activities

     Our college ushered  Social Activities in the annual.I remember i and my good friend donated pillows, pillowcases and a pair of shoes in 2010, but this time I donated a pair of shoes, a skirt, a book, a pencilbox, etc.Although these things are not new, but at least not broken, these are regarded as intact, hehe!For me, even my friends, we  never leave our names in donating things, I am very surprised why the other to leave their names?However, I did not choose to donate money, for several reasons, first of all, I have not a formal job currently, if i became a rich people someday, I'd have prefered to  give money by myself to the people who need help.Anyway,I just donate some things in my ability.Peace!

                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment