Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Got an intership job

   May 16th (it's my birthday), I passed  interview and got an intership job soomthly... The position is receptionist, at the Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel(welcome to all of you...), and the time will be from July 15th  to January or February nexy year... I NEVER think I was the first interview, I had prepared the self introduction in English, but the interviewer made me introduce ​​our school in English(I had not prepare for this), At that time I hesitated for two seconds and said something about it...I do not know what I was saying... Next, I answered some questions of the interviewer came out...Well, it's the first to interview in my life. In general, it's okay, but it's still deficient, I will be able to make up it later...
                                                       Hair style of the interview
                                                                   
        
 Okay, now let me describe briefly about my recent life:
       Recently, I'm so busy---Final Exam,fighting!! But,but I'm looking forward to Fenghuang trip next month, and Yunnan trip in April next year with my good friend,Jiaxin Man:) 
                                                       Yingying Xue & Jiaxin Man,2011

      Hmmm, do u know many people saw me firstly, and said to me: " you're not Guangxi people!" I was very surprised how to judge by it for them...
  
      Anyway, there's a project of American Au Pair...Why I'm worry about the security deposit every time. damn it! ! If my family or I could be a bit rich... I once complained to my parents why gave me such a life (without any material conditions or economic base to achieve my dreams, even taking the first step), but now I no longer complain about them, I slowly understand them, because it's not easy for them to live...Now,I just do that study hard, work hard and strive to live, and accept all! (For study abroad, I dare not think about directly, although I would like to do it...)
 
   Life and death are all according to destiny, and wealth and title are decreed by Heaven...生死由命,富贵在天!

2 comments: