butter: 50/g; dark chocolate: 50/g; granulated sugar: 50/g; egg: 40/g; plain yogurt: 20/g; All purpose flour (plain flour): 50/g.
Cheese Cake Ingredients:
cream cheese: 210/g; sugar:40/g; egg: 60/g; vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 mL); plain yogurt: 60/g.
Baking temperature: need twice baked.
1. Dark chocolate and butter cut into small pieces into a large bowl, heat and keep stirring (the temperature of water is not too high), until the butter and chocolate are completely melted. Remove the bowl from the water, add some sugar and stir.
2.Add eggs, yogurt, and stir, then pour flour.
3. Put the brownie batter into the prepared mold, smooth into the preheated oven, 180 degrees up and down, middle, and bake for about 18 minutes, remove the batter is completely set. Then reduce the oven temperature to 160 degrees.4. Heating cream cheese, and add sugar with a whisk beat until smooth and free of particles. Then add eggs, vanilla extract.
5. Finally, add yogurt and stir.
6. 160 degrees up and down the fire, middle, and bake for 30-40 minutes.
7. Baked the cake, after cooling, and put into the refrigerator for more than four hours (or refrigerated overnight), and then cut into pieces and serve immediately.
It's not too successful...